Jeanneau - Merry Fisher 1095
END OF SEASON SALE!
NEW - 2019 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 1095 - 2x Yamaha F300 outboard engines.
FREE INTERIOR CARPETS!
Currently, the highest specification Jeanneau Merry Fisher 1095 on the market including bow thruster, diesel heating and the largest engine option.
** IN STOCK NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY **
The Jeanneau Merry Fisher 1095 is now sold out at the factory until October 2020. A unique opportunity to take delivery now.
Very high specification;
* New Jeanneau Merry Fisher 1095
* 2x Yamaha F300 electronic control engines
* Trim Level Premiere - Electric bow windlass, Cockpit shower, Ambience LED lights, LED lights in the cockpit floor, Electric trim tabs, 220V shore power and battery charger, 220V water heater, Interior curtains, Stern mooring cleats
* Electronics Pack Garmin: Garmin Echomap 92sv and transducer (9" touchscreen)
* Audio Pack Fusion: Fusion RA70N, USB socket, Bluetooth, 4x speakers
* Comfort Pack: Fresh water electric toilet, Connector for direct water supply from the shore, Windlass control at the helm
* Mooring and anchoring kits
* U-Shaped cockpit saloon convertible to a sunbathing platform
* Ladder for cockpit locker
* Two rod holders
* Bow thruster
* Diesel fired warm air heating system and screen demisters
* Mattress for third cabin
* Overhead lockers in the galley
* Overhead lockers in the front cabin
* Garmin VHF210i DSC VHF radio
* Custom made interior carpets
* Prepare and antifoul the hull
* UK dealer delivery, unloading from road transport, commissioning, engine installation, PDI, launch and handover.
* Recommended retail price is £195,373.00 for this package.
* Offer Price: £160,000.00 including VAT.
** Flexiteek, radar and other options also available to retrofit **
The price shown is for the boat launched at Lymington and includes PDI, handover, fuel, gas bottle, shore power lead and a handover pack. National delivery, and trade ins are also available.
A fantastic opportunity to get on the water this season in a brand new Jeanneau Merry Fisher 1095, in the most desirable configuration. Please contact Daniel to arrange a viewing or for further information.