2021 Jeanneau Cap Camarat 9.0 WA powered by twin Yamaha F250 outboard engines
A rare opportunity to buy a lightly used, very high specification boat with all the most sought-after factory optional extras fitted, and the largest engine option for the ultimate performance:
* 2021 Jeanneau Cap Camarat 9.0 WA.
* Twin Yamaha F250 outboard engines, 250hp 4-stroke.
* Yamaha electronic controls and new CL5 digital display.
* 2021 Premiere Pack - Electric anchor windlass, sink in interior galley, interior fridge 65 L, Ambiance Pack (LED lights), cockpit shower, opening deck hatch and ring for trailer
* 2021 Electronics Package - Garmin Echomap 92cv UHD and GT15 transducer
* 2021 Audio Package - Fusion RA70N, Bluetooth, USB and four speakers
* 2021 Comfort Pack - Windlass switch, gas burner, shower power plug, battery charger and main sockets, water heater.
* Folding side bench on portside.
* Ski mast.
* Swimming platforms with teak.
* Teak cockpit table and cover.
* Rear sunbed conversion with cushion.
* Front sundeck with lifting backrests and handrails.
* Bow thruster.
* Cockpit fridge 49 L.
* Shower door with toilet seat.
* Double berth conversion.
* Interior curtains.
* Larger fuel tanks upgrade 2x 285 litres.
* Automatic Zipwake trim tabs.
* Garmin VHF 215i VHF radio.
* Teak on the cockpit floor.
* Black antifouling.
This boat has been very lightly used around the Solent area for family trips out. Originally supplied by BHG Marine and with the correct service history from BHG Marine, this boat is now ready to be enjoyed by its new owner.
Further detailed photos to follow shortly.
The Jeanneau Cap Camarat 9.0 WA offers the ultimate in family cruising and watersports. The Michael Peter's deep-V hull design offers incredible performance with the twin 250hp outboard engines and yet economical cruising. The hull is perfectly suited to the UK's choppy sea conditions, providing a comfortable and stable ride, even in choppy and messy conditions. The larger twin 250hp engine option allows for a much quieter cruising speed when compared to the twin 200hp engines, cruising at 25 knots at just 3500 RPM, meaning you can hold a conversation more easily with the lower engine noise levels. Top speed is well over 45 knots!
Onboard, the large flat open deck means circulation around the boat is easy and safe, with high sides and a rear transom gate. Ideal if you have children or dogs onboard. The rear wraparound sofa seating offers seating for 6 to 7 people, with a large teak cockpit table. On the bow is a huge flat sundeck with a large cushioned sunbed and handrails.
At the helm is a good-sized console with plenty of space for a number of electronics. This particular boat features the new Yamaha CL5 digital touchscreen engine display, the Yamaha 9" touchscreen GPS chartplotter and fishfinder, the Zipwake automatic trim tabs display controller, along with two comfortable and supportive bolster seats.
To the portside is a cockpit galley with a gas hob, a sink with hot and cold water and a cockpit fridge, so you can spend the day up on deck and not ducking in and out of the cabin to get drinks and lunch.
The cabin is surprisingly large for a boat of this size, with V-shaped sofa seating in the bow, which converts to a very generous double bed. To the port side is the cabin galley with a fridge, sink and lots of cupboard space. To starboard is a fantastic feature of the Cap Camarat 9, a huge heads compartment, with sea toilet, sink and a large shower cubicle, never before seen on a boat of this size. Under the cockpit is a further double berth, meaning a family of four could stay onboard in comfort.
Length overall 9.12 m / 29' 11"
Hull length 8.60 m / 28' 2"
Hull beam 2.98 m / 9' 9"
Weight without engine 2487 kg / 5483 lbs
Standard keel draught 0.65 m / 2' 1"
Fuel capacity 2x 285 litres
Water capacity 100 L
2 x 250 hp
CE Category B-6 / C-10