NEW - 2022 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 695 Series 2 - Yamaha F150 or F175 outboard engine.
Very high specification Jeanneau Merry Fisher 695 Series 2, including Premiere Pack, Garmin Electronics Pack, Bow thruster, Swimming platforms and Fridge.
** AVAILABLE FOR JANUARY 2022 DELIVERY **
A unique opportunity to take delivery in time for next spring, on this highly sought after boat.
Very high specification;
- Jeanneau Merry Fisher 695 Series 2
- Yamaha pre-rigging
- Yamaha F150 GETL (electronic control) - option to upgrade to the 175hp engine also available
- Yamaha Y-Cop immobiliser
Factory Fitted Options
- Trim Level Premiere 2022
- Wheelhouse sliding hatch
- Aft cockpit bench cushions
- Second windscreen wiper
- Sliding window at portside
- Electronics Pack 2020 - Garmin echoMap Plus 72 cv and GT23 transducer
- Mooring kit
- Anchoring kit
- Electric anchor windlass
- U-Shaped cockpit saloon, table and sundeck conversion
- Swimming platforms
- Bow thruster and additional battery system
- Fresh water system with tank, tap in the galley, tap in the heads and cockpit shower
- Luxury galley with gas hob and cupholders
- Fridge and additional battery system
- Berth conversion in the saloon and cabin
- Wheelhouse interior curtains and cabin separation curtain
- Marine toilet with holding tank
- Separate heads compartment and door
- Screenwash system
- Prepare and antifoul hull
- RYA Powerboat Level 2 course for three people on your boat (optional)
* Total Price with Yamaha F150 GETL engine: £76,139 including VAT.
* Total Price with Yamaha F175 CETL engine: £78,169 including VAT.
The price shown is for the boat launched at Lymington and includes PDI, handover, fuel, gas bottle and a handover pack. National and international delivery, and trade ins are also available on request.
A fantastic opportunity to get on the water early next season in a brand new Jeanneau Merry Fisher 695 Series 2, in the most desirable configuration. Please contact Daniel to arrange a viewing or for further information.
* National and international delivery available.
* Trade in welcome.
* Finance available.
The MERRY FISHER 695 SERIE2 can boast of building on the success of the first MERRY FISHER 695, of which over 1400 boats have been sold since September of 2014!
This model offers all the strengths of her predecessor, while benefiting from the most recent innovations of the line. The interior sees the biggest redesign with:
- New deeper side windows, bringing in much more sunlight and creating more space onboard
- Redesigned pivoting co-pilot seat as seen on the Merry Fisher 795 and 895.
- A cleverly designed cushion storage space under the dinette.
- New galley with an optional worktop, gas hob, cupholders and gas locker.
- Redesigned heads compartment creating more space and adding a wash basin.
- Optional roof bars for Stand Up Paddleboard.
- Larger console design.
THE MERRY FISHER 695, A TRUE FAMILY CRUISER IN A TRAILERABLE VERSION!
With her stable and generously sized tapered V-shaped hull, the MERRY FISHER 695 SERIE2 has no need to further prove her seaworthy qualities. The model delivers excellent performance and just the right engine power to offer low maintenance and low fuel consumption at an affordable cost. This safe and very liveable, seaworthy boat is designed for coastal cruising with friends and family.
The dynamic new Merry Fisher 695 is a multi-use cruiser, ideal for family outings. The profile of her windscreen and large sliding glass doors lend her that elegance that is fundamental to beautifully designed boats.
A dream-come-true, the Merry Fisher 695 is equipped with an inviting cockpit (including in the marina, with the engine raised). As for the cabin, featuring a clever layout for a model of this size, it comfortably accommodates 4 people. The new Merry Fisher 695 promises to be an instant success.
Length overall 6.71 m / 22'
Length overall with optional platforms 7.45 m / 24' 5"
Hull length 6.45 m / 21' 1"
Hull beam 2.54 m / 8' 4"
Weight without engine 1,625 kg / 3,583 lbs
Standard keel draught 0.5 m / 1' 7"
Fuel capacity 170L / 45 US Gal
Water capacity 50L / 13 US Gal
Max motor 175 CV/HP / 128.8 Kw
CE Category C-8
BHG Marine are part of the Berthon Boat Company group. Situated within Berthon Lymington Marina on the Lymington River, we have a wealth of services and facilities within our 20-acre site.
Visit our sales office and showroom to see a wide range of new and used powerboats and yacht tenders. Specialising in Jeanneau powerboats, Zodiac and AB RIBs, inflatables and yacht tenders, Linder aluminium boats, Yamaha outboard engines, davit systems, Propguards and much more.
With such a large boatyard and a 300 deep water berth marina, we are well facilitated to not only help you buy your boat, but also find it a home with the best facilities to make ownership simple.
BHG Marine was originally founded in 1947 and has a long-standing, and leading, presence in the outboard-powered powerboat market. Berthon has been synonymous with yacht services and yacht building since 1877, and as a result, we have a combined wealth of knowledge and experience that is rivaled by no other.
With 100 skilled craftsmen, at modern boatyard facilities in Lymington, Hampshire, BHG Marine and Berthon have the ability to deal with all aspects of yacht and motorboat repairs, refits, maintenance and servicing. We also project manage yacht and boat construction or fit-out projects of the highest quality.
At our Lymington boatyard, the dedication to providing the best marine services is key to the yard’s success; we constantly invest in new equipment and carry out very regular lean management exercise to ensure the utmost efficiency as well as operating an award-winning apprenticeship scheme which embraces modern technology whilst allowing many of our craftsmen who have been with us throughout their working life to pass on their skills and best practices.
We pride ourselves on our very comprehensive handovers and training with our own technically skilled boat handlers. We ensure you are confident in handling the boat, as well as using all systems onboard and the correct maintenance.
BHG Marine can also arrange for your boat to be delivered anywhere in the UK and Europe, making sure it's shrinkwrapped and carefully prepared for the journey.