Gemini - Waverider 650
Gemini Waverider 650 Sport RIB powered by a Yamaha F175 CETX outboard engine.
The GEMINI WAVERIDER 650 is a new addition to the Waverider leisure range and has quickly risen to a best seller. Its sleek lines and ultra-modern hull design ensures a dry ride for crew and passengers and with hull and deck being constructed to the same specifications as the Commercial W650 version which is in use with South Africa’s National Sea Rescue Institute, so safety and durability can be assured. Manufactured in compliance with ISO 9001-2015 standards and certified to European directive RCD (ISO 2013/53/EU).
Ex Demonstration Waverider 650 Sport Specification:
• LENGTH OVERALL 6.50M
• INTERNAL LENGTH 3.90M
• BEAM OVERALL 2.40M
• INTERNAL BEAM 1.42M
• Hypalon 1670 Orca commercial grade tube.
• Heavy duty rubbing strake and bow protection.
• Large deck locker & anchor locker.
• Stainless steel bow eye.
• Yamaha 175hp Drive-By-Wire outboard engine ( 22 Hrs running time )
• Seating: Bolster Seat for 2 x crew- + 6 passengers
• Two Man Console with large storage
• ICOM VHF
• Silva 85 Compass
• Hydraulic remote steering.
• Twin 140 L fuel tanks.
• RCD Declaration of Conformity - Cat C
• Stainless Steel A Frame with LED Navigation lights.
• Ample on-board storage.
• Year of Production 2019
• Rated for 8 x persons.
• Full 5 year Warranty on Boat & Engine supported by Berthon RIB Solutions.
• Full after sales and service support supported by Berthon Boat Company.
£56,800.00 excluding VAT.
£68,160.00 including VAT.